We offer you a challenging full-time job with a prominent Brussels transport player. Become part of a motivated team and count on your colleagues’ support.
- Answer incoming phone calls & e-mails and enter them correctly into the system.
- Give the necessary feedback to customers by phone and email.
- Be point-of-contact for drivers and provide solutions for their problems in the field.
- Anticipate and solve operational problems.
- You work accurately, organized and customer-focused.
- You are assertive and stress resistant.
- You are a real team player with strong communication skills.
- You are willing to work also at night.
- You have had a first experience with Microsoft Outlook.
- You speak and write excellent French and English. Knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
We offer :
- An interesting role in a dynamic team.
- An appropriate training.
- A contract of indefinite duration and flexible working hours.
- A job with many responsibilities.
Are you interested ?
To apply, please send your name, surname, motivation and CV
by mail to email@example.com